1. A painting I've been working on for a lovely lady who won a contest I held over at devART.
2. I will be participating in the Drawgasmic art show in July. I'm going to get my piece for it finished up this week so a look at that will be coming up soon.
3. I was featured in a Keep It Weird article at Etsy earlier this month, and I've had a steady flow of activity ever since so that's been nice. I started this experiment unsure about my expectations, but I'm thrilled with the results thus far. Though, I keep wanting to spend all the money I make on steampunk/horror themed bath and beauty products, soooo not sure that's the best side effect.
4. I spruced up my website a little. No more template layout, but nothing fancy. There's only so much I can do with a wysiwyg editor before I start bashing my head through the screen. Getting a real website is definitely on the agenda, as is an overhaul of this here blog.
5. I'm going back to school in the fall, meaning I'm going to try to get as much done as possible this summer before both my time and soul are sucked away by the cruel institution of higher education (I signed up for a physics class next semester! What the hell was I thinking? About Prince of Darkness, probably.)