Saturday, September 11, 2010

this is henry & that is good music.

henry
Henry

Still working on my army of pumpkin people. A few more can be found in this flickr set, and a couple are up for sale in ye olde etsy shoppe.

I'm woefully behind on scanning my daily drawings. It's been over a hundred days since I started this project, and so far I've only missed one. So I've failed, really, but that's no reason to stop. The day I missed I was really into the paintings I was working on, and it just slipped my mind. The realization actually woke me up the next morning. It was very theatric.

Anyway.

I love a lot of old music. When drawing and painting, I often listen to pop standards, doo-wop, jazz--all that good stuff. Go to Pandora, click on create a new station, type in The Platters and you will get a constant stream of perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment